Custom Work, No Two Days the Same, Great Benefits
Watch Video below to See What We do
Join a Growing Company in business Since 1972
At Strickler Signs we take great pride in building quality, custom fabricated electric signs for our customers in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We have been in business for over 40 years and continue our commitment to the highest quality work, superior customer service and a safe rewording work place with growth opportunities for our team. Our plant is conveniently located in New Oxford, PA near major metropolitan areas such as York and Harrisburg, PA and Baltimore, MD. Strickler offers a full benefits package to include health benefits, 401k, life insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability, training, and discounted merchandise on our Market Place webpage. We are always seeking talented individuals with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, initiative, and a team-player spirit to join our organization for the long haul. We are currently looking for a Metal Fabricator to join our team!
- Review full project info/designs and answer any questions.
- Monitor all material used in each individual project.
- Keep work area clean and free from potential hazards.
- Build electric signs to scale while up holding our standards for quality and UL standard for electrical components in the sign.
- Monitor and maintain shop equipment for best longevity and safety.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- High School/GED graduate
- 2 years experience in the work force
- Experience with Sheet Metal, hand tools, and corded/cordless power tools
- Experience welding Aluminum and Steel ( 1/8” to 1” MIG or Stick)
- Sign industry experience a plus +
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Comfortable wiring and testing electrical components. (Transformers, ballast, sockets, etc.…)
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Able to work independently or with team
- Quality focused
- Safety oriented
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Able to be on your feet and move around all day
- Able to withstand warm and cold temperatures.
W. J. Strickler Signs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply please Fill Out Form Below or Call Us
Please give detail when applying online – Thank you!
We look forward to hearing from you.